We invite recruiters to consider the following options, all of which are offered at no cost to your organization.
Please note that recruiters who schedule events and/or interviews through our Center are asked to read, reference, and abide by our Essential Policies for Recruiters.
- Interview Block Scheduling (Virtual or In Person): Planning to devote a set window of time to Amherst candidate interviews? We’d be glad to assist with application bundling, candidate scheduling, and other logistics.
- Office Hours / Informational Interviews (Virtual or In Person): Offer potential applicants the opportunity to book 1-on-1 or small-group meetings with your representatives to get a better sense of your open roles and company culture.
- Information Sessions (Virtual or In Person): Time your presentation ahead of key application deadlines to create interest in your openings and build a strong applicant pool.
- On-Campus Info Tabling (In Person): Increase visibility and build your brand on campus by tabling in our student center during high-traffic, midday periods.
- Consortia Partnerships: Amherst College is an active member of the Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN), a consortium of 40+ top liberal arts colleges and universities nationwide; and locally, our Center regularly collaborates with Mount Holyoke and Smith Colleges’ career centers. We welcome recruiters to propose and host collaborative multi-school events with these partnerships in mind.
For more information, please contact our Associate Director for Operations and Employer Relations Sarah Knowles.