Are you a mental health professional that’s passionate about connecting youth and families to services? Join our team of passionate professionals at Seneca!
The Lead Case Manager on the team will work with families and their care team to complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan that will be updated as needed for each member. You will have the opportunity to maintain regular contact with the county substance use disorder and mental health providers to ensure coordination of care activities.
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) is a Medi-Cal managed care benefit that addresses the clinical and non-clinical needs of high-need youth and families through the coordination of services and comprehensive care management. The Lead Care Manager is the point person for youth and families who need care coordination and linkages in the community.
Seneca Family of Agencies has been nominated among the Bay Area’s Top Workplaces for several consecutive years. We’re committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities with a network of excellent mental health, community-based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and training on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Engage in outreach activities to enroll new clients in ECM
- Manage referrals, coordination, and follow-up to needed services and supports
- Provide education and identify support needs for youth and their family or other caregivers
- Provide services in person and accompany clients to appointments when needed
- Engage in community outreach and identify supports and resources in the community
- Build and sustain relationships with community providers
- Complete required documentation in a timely manner
- Attend supervision and other team meetings as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work/Psychology/Counseling OR
- Associate’s degree or equivalent + 1 year of applicable experience OR
- High School Diploma/GED + 2 years of applicable experience
- Applicable experience can include paid or unpaid experience working with youth or families, or working in the social services field
- Flexibility to work some earlier mornings or evenings, scheduled ahead of time
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own vehicle, Valid California driver’s license and insurability with Seneca’s automobile policy
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Prior case management and community-based experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Mon – Fri; 9AM – 5:30PM
- Starting at $24.72 – $27.22 per hour, actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- Mileage reimbursement
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture coverage
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Salary increases each year
- Seneca is a Public Service Loan Forgiveness certified employer
- Promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
Please apply directly through our website by clicking here!