The Training Department plays a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software. The main purpose of this position is to help our customers make a smooth conversion to the Reynolds and Reynolds system and provide training and customer support throughout the process.
In this position, you will travel approximately 80% of the time. You will travel both individually and with a team installing and converting our software for customers. This requires excellent presentation and communication skills as you will meet with dealership management to understand the needs for each dealership. Based on these requirements, you will customize the system and train key dealership personnel on how to use the solution.
When you are not physically at a customer site, you will support current customers, prepare for future trips, and conduct follow-ups with recently installed customers from your home office. Since you will be working from a home office, we will provide you with a company cell phone, laptop, and printer-scanner-copier equipment.
Training lasts approximately 2-3 months and includes department observations, classroom instruction, and on-the-job training with a mentor. Classroom instruction includes product training as well as automotive dealership operations. You will focus on one area of the software during your product training and assist experienced representatives with customer set-up and implementation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see Reynolds’ solutions ‘in action’ by visiting car dealerships that already utilize our solutions on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Must have reliable transportation as well as a valid driver’s license, with fewer than 2 moving violations in the last three years and no OVI/DUI/DWI violations in the last five years
- Must have reliable home internet with sufficient bandwidth for video conferencing
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a health savings account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.