Exciting Opportunity for a Director of Budget & Planning!
Are you a skilled financial strategist with a passion for meticulous planning and execution looking to take the next step in your career?
Pathlight has a new and important opportunity for the Director of Budget & Planning to lead our budgeting and planning process. This is a highly visible position impacting all areas of a well-established and dynamic nonprofit organization.
Pathlight’s purpose is to make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities each and every day. We are a team of dedicated, skilled, forward-thinking colleagues driven by innovation and a commitment to excellence.
In this critical Director of Budget & Planning role, you will:
- Manage and develop annual budget model, including analyzing financial data, improving forecasting, and in-depth analysis to drive intelligent decision making
- Work with CFO, COO and budget owners to provide financial recommendations during the annual budget process
- Collaborate with budget owners to provide robust and accurate annual plans and forecast inputs while providing monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Assist in managing spend against budget and forecast and present monthly expense and operational metric reports to budget owners. Ensure variances are thoroughly investigated, opportunities and risks are identified and communicated to CFO and COO
- Develop financial decision-making analysis, tools and forecast to support strategic plans and to align resources with organization strategies
- Prepare and present budget reports to Executive Leadership team
- Develop and implement budgetary policies and guidelines
- Assume analytical leadership and coordinate analytical efforts across multiple teams within the organization
We are seeking a candidate with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in planning and analysis preferably in a nonprofit or healthcare setting.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, adept at identifying and navigating financial complexities.
- Mastery of financial analysis tools and software, with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Apply online today!
Prefer a paper application? Stop by our office to complete an application.
Springfield office is located: 220 Brookdale Dr. Springfield, MA.
Pathlight has demonstrated a commitment to issues of diversity. We welcome all applicants.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.