In order for us to move forward with your application, you must have at least an intermediate level of Portuguese upon start date, be currently enrolled as a student, and be able to spend at least 3 months with us in Brazil.
As an intern, your main responsibilities would include:
– Proofreading and revising texts translated into English
-Transcribing videos in English
– Communicating with universities in the UK and USA throughout the year to maintain interest in the internship
– Leading the recruitment process of potential candidates
– Developing international relationships
– Translating short internal documents
– Having full exposure to Brazilian Portuguese on a daily basis!
Although candidates must be able to commit to at least 3 months in Brazil, we are completely flexible around students start and end dates according to availability. This job posting is throughout 2024 so that students can apply for their preferred timeframes.
If applying through Handshake, please provide your CV.