All staff must be vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless a certified medical exemption accommodation is granted. Proof of vaccination must be shown upon hire.
Ensure general safety and structure of the shelter by monitoring resident activities as they pertain to shelter rules and policies. Additionally, ensure general safety of the residents by ensuring the building structure is properly cared for and maintained.
– complete 3X circuits of the property and shelter floors for each shift and record in log
– record clients coming in after curfew
– provide crisis intervention with the assistance of on call staff
– respond to resident concerns (provide concern form if needed)
– record all incidents on a typed incident form as required
-attend quarterly staff meetings
– attend required trainings
– handle all client information confidentially and with respect
– perform all shift cleaning and maintenance chores
· any duties as assigned by supervisory staff
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
High School diploma or equivalency. Experience in related field preferred.
Ability to climb stairs to the third floor; valid drivers’ license