The position is to maintain cleanliness and sanitization of the property. The responsible party will work 20 hours weekly and is responsible for sanitizing all areas, laundering of bed linens and completing all assigned cleaning chores to include the outside area.
– Disposing of all trash
– Removal and laundering of all bed linens
– Cleaning the floors
– Sanitize designated areas
– Clean the outside area of the facility.
– Other duties as assigned
REPORTS TO: Shelter Coordinator
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED:
– High School Diploma or GED
– Ability to work independently and follow through on related items.
On bus, grounds and in community (laundromat)